Interesting Tidbits of 2009
30 December 2009
2009 has come and gone and being the day before New Years Eve it seems like an appropriate time to look back at some of the more interesting posts of the year (if my tracking is any indication of interestingness).The most popular by far were the ones regarding personal and online information:
- Do You Know Where you Are?
- A post about the extent of sites that personal information can spread to across the Internet.
- Where on Earth is Your Data?
- Where in the world (literally!) your personal information could reside.
- Chi.mp (my personal favourite),
- Verisign PIP (and a point brought up by the Verisign PIP's Technical Director)
- Your Internet ID,
- And the culmination of them; Reviews of Select OpenID- In Summary
• • •
More to See
Learn something new about space before you go! Check out TellMeAbout.Space.